Big data and shared data services with more creativity, more profitability and less noise
Big data, open data, shared data and technologies of collaboration have a great impact on human cognition, creativity, productivity, relationships and businesses.
We help people at looking into data risks, opportunities, principles and peculiarities with a strategic, creative and productive focus, strengthened by understanding of sustainability, liabilities and cyber security challenges... [more about what we do]
- Workshops and disruptively systematic one2one sessions: Specifications Happy Hours
- Online Identity Appraisal. Webinar, 1h - 16 July
- Cybercrime risks: an overview for community services. Webinar, 24 July
- Cybercrime risks: an overview for landlords, agencies and tenants. Webinar, 1h - tbd July or September
- Cybercrime risks for information professionals. Training course, 1 day, London, 16 September
4.3 | March 2015: If change does not come easy, make it easier to change
4.2 | February 2015: Isn't it time to start the calculation game?
4.1 | January 2015: Let's talk about the money. About me, my banks and the insane fathers
3.12 | December 2014: Lessons learned from the defeat of Google Authorship and catalogues' contests