Big data and shared data services with more creativity, more profitability and less noise
Big data, open data, shared data and technologies of collaboration have a great impact on human cognition, creativity, productivity, relationships and businesses.
We help people at looking into data risks, opportunities, principles and peculiarities with a strategic, creative and productive focus, strengthened by understanding of sustainability, liabilities and cyber security challenges... [more about what we do]
Events: talks, training and public meetings
- Cybercrime risks: an overview for landlords, agencies and tenants. Webinar, 27 May - 16:00 - 17:00 GMT
- Cybercrime risks: an overview for community services. Webinar, tbd
- Cybercrime risks and community involvement: how to stay safer. London, The OR Society Criminal Justice SIG Summer Meeting, 5 June
- One to one sessions: Specifications Happy Hours: London (various central venues), 18-19 June
- Online Identity Appraisal. Webinar, 1 July - 16:00 - 17:00 GMT
- Cybercrime risks for information professionals. Training course, 1 day, London, tbd
4.3 | March 2015: If change does not come easy, make it easier to change
4.2 | February 2015: Isn't it time to start the calculation game?
4.1 | January 2015: Let's talk about the money. About me, my banks and the insane fathers
3.12 | December 2014: Lessons learned from the defeat of Google Authorship and catalogues' contests
3.11 | November 2014: Nothing like a wrong bankruptcy order to spoil my reputation?
3.10 | October 2014: Let social media battles end or, at least, be traceable and regulated